Transparent high barrier film (Type: EBD*)
The Ester transparent high barrier film Type EBD offers high transparency, Excellent oxygen barrier performance under external and internal high humidity conditions which results in a higher shelf life and attractive visual appearance of the package.
It offers excellent performance when used in refrigerated conditions.
This barrier film is provides OTR less than 0.5 cc/ m2/day and WVTR (Water Vapour Transmission Rate) less than 14 gm/m2/day.
This film is suitable for both solvent based as well as solvent less lamination and can be printed with polyurthane (PU) and vinyl based printing inks.
This film conforms to EC directives, REACH specifications and US FDA regulations for food contact application.
- Superior barrier properties at elevated RH, under external and internal high humidity conditions.
- Excellent performance when used in refrigerated condition.
- Excellent see through & Surface gloss.
- High flex crack resistance.
- Sustainable and environment freindly.
- Dry nuts
- Flavored processed foods
- Flavored powder products
- Cosmetics and personal care products.