Printing, Converting & Metallising (Base) Films
Ester Base Films are Bi-axially oriented polyester films that provide an excellent combination of optical, physical and chemical characteristics.
Base films are available in various versions such as Plain, Chemical Coated, Acrylic Coated and Metallized films. Coated films provide excellent surface properties for a variety of applications. These pre-treated PET films improve adhesion to water & solvent based printing inks, coatings & adhesives and metal & other substrates.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes enables us to deliver high-performance base films to our customers.
These films are available in various variants, as below:
- Base – TF
- Corona – CI (Corona Inside), CO (Corona Outside)
- Chemical Coated – LI (Chemical Inside), LO (Chemical Outside)
- Acrylic Coated – AI (Acrylic Inside), AO (Acrylic Outside)
- YN – Yarn Grade
- HF – Hazy Film or Pancake
Metallized variants of these are also available. We also provide one or two-sided coated films using high-end technology to ensure applicability.
- Excellent physical and chemical properties
- Excellent optics and electrical properties
- Excellent printability
- High tensile strength, durability, cold and heat resistance
- Dimensional stability and chemical inertness properties
- All FMCG packaging; Packs, pouches, wrappers, chips, confectionery etc.
- Electrical materials packaging (with antistatic coating)
- Electrical insulation in cables, and
- Solar devices
- Adhesive tapes and silicon films (after applicable coating)
- Gold/silver yarn