Thermoformable film (Tyep: ETTF201)
The Ester thermoformable film type ETTF is specially designed one side corona treated and other side plan surface. The polyester film is modified in order to be thermoformed into draw articles and shapes.
The film is available in thickness ranges of 12 to 18 micron and possess good thermal, mechanical, optical and surface properties.
This grade film is complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact application..
- Very good clarity and transparency.
- It could be thermoformed to various shapes and dimensions.
- High retainability of obtained shape (less plastic memory).
- Excellent retention of mechanical properties after thermoforming.
- Good adhesion for printing and lamination.