Milky White Film (This film is available in Milky white version (Type: MW*))
Ester Milky White Polyester grade is a Bi-axially Oriented Polyester film characterized by better opacity, whiteness and low transparency. Its high mechanical strength and dimensional stability makes this film suitable especially for food grade application.
The film is designed for use in various printing & metalizing applications. Useful as Self-adhesive label face stocks, wrap around labels, high end lidding applications, promotional calendars, tickets for multiple usages, inkjet printing film etc. Photographic printing replacement of paper used for blister packs, stationary and other industrial and packaging applications
This film is available in various versions viz. corona treated, chemical coated and/or with metallization (For metallized version Type: MW*M). It is available in the thickness range of 12 to 50 micron.
This grade film is complies with US FDA, EC and REACH regulations for food contact application.
- High opacity and good optical properties.
- Excellent thermal and mechanical properties.
- Dimensionally stability and tear resistance.
- Excellent printability using a variety of techniques.
- High level of durability and flatness.
- Self-adhesive label face stock.
- Lidding for dairy products, water, juices etc.
- High quality alternative to paper, product catalogue etc.
- Lamination with paperboard for secondary packaging (cartons etc).