Globally polyester consumption has grown consistently in producing garments, home furnishings and industrial parts. Considering consumer's rationality, across the industry only those polyesters are increasingly used in these products which promise better result than the conventional materials. There has been growing need in modifying polyester to provide comfort and convenience. Ester has successfully meeting the industry demand.
By polymerizing conventional monomers with specialty additives that imbibe essential and important properties of the PET resin, Polyesters & Co-polyesters as specialty polymers are manufactured by Ester industries.
Ester develops customized grades depending on the need and application. It is hard to match or duplicate the standard of our product, that's why Ester's textile grade PET resins are exceptionally superior in the textile industry
Specialty polyesters developed by Ester:
- PET for Improved Resiliency in Carpets– ESPET E 03
- PET for Flame retardant Applications – ESPET FR
- PET for Monofilaments – ESPET 08
- PET for Low Melt Applications having melting point from 110°C to 180 °C- ESPET LMC grades
- PET for High tenacity Applications – ESPET 14
- ESCOPET -08
- ESCOPET-14 SDR PCR